Automated calling gives clients the ability to record unique messages and have proven to be a cost-effective way to reach a targeted group of people quickly.
You can identify your voters, persuade undecided voters and then use our state of the art technology to ensure they get to the polls or mail in their ballots.
This technology is not just for a political campaign. You can quickly send invitations to a rally or community meeting, send emergency alerts to residents of your town, or utilize automated calling to assist with your fundraising efforts.
In addition to using client surrogates, The Sexton Group has access to professional voice talent to convey your message.
4 MILLION AUTOMATED CALLS PER DAY
TSG has exclusive agreements with 22 call centers nationally with over 3,000 dialing stations. We can deliver in excess of 4 million automated calls per day. Our retention rate for call center staff is one of the highest in the industry.
the voice you need for your message
From your candidate, to your Union leadership, to former Presidents of the United States. The Sexton Group offers you the ability to create custom automated call recordings to best mobilized your
CUSTOMIZED REPORTS AND 24/7 DASHBOARD
All of our clients receive a customized report of their calls and have their own online dashboard to view and share reports and download data. Reports are run overnight on a daily basis. We will supply you with logins and passwords, so you will have your own dashboard to view and share your reports, as well as download data.
Patch through campaigns
The most straightforward use of paid communication in an advocacy campaign is patch-through phone calls. This is when a paid phone bank calls residents in an undecided legislator’s district, persuades residents to speak to the policymaker in favor of the campaign’s policy, and immediately connects them to their legislator’s office where they typically either talk to a staff member or leave a voice message. We conduct patch through advocacy programs in several ways: live operator patch, automated calling, text 2 patch and social media/click to call.
- Political Campaigns: Contact voters and connect them to their legislator’s office to show their support or opposition on issues that matter to them.
- Unions or Associations: After your union or association had adopted a policy position on an issue, connect your members to their legislator’s office to show their support or opposition on issues that matter to them.
Identifying your voters is only one step, you need to get them to the polls. Our live call operators and our extensive experience
- Political Campaigns: Once you have identified your voters remind them to cast their ballots on election day.
- Unions or Associations: Get your members out to the polls and encourage them to bring other members with them.
Calls featuring a well-written advocacy message that specifically asks potential voters for a commitment to your candidate have proven effective in motivating undecided voters as well as those who are not regular voters.
- Political Campaigns: Use high profile elected officials to persuade voters to support your candidate.
- Unions or Associations: Use your national leadership or high profile elected officials to persuade voters to support your candidate.
early voting calls
Get your supporters to the polls early. Early voting telephone voter contact programs run similar to election day programs, with a Voter ID component, followed by persuasion to undecided voters and GOTV to supporters. When supporters are identified, we provide information on early voting locations, hours and days they can early vote.
- Political Campaigns: Get voters to the polls early and narrow your targets for GOTV for election day.
- Unions or Associations: Mobilize your members to get them to the polls during early voting to ensure they are able to vote
vote by mail reminder calls
In states with Vote By Mail (VBM), our callers confirm the voter has actually received the ballot in the mail and make sure they plan to fill it out and return it. Similarly, we want to work closely with the staff on the ground to remove voters who have returned their ballots, to avoid duplicating our efforts. In 2017, we were fortunate to work on dozens of local and federal special elections. We found positive results when we incorporated a texting component to both VBM and Early Vote programs.
- Political Campaigns: Contact voters who have requested VMB and make sure they have received their ballot and mailed it in.
- Unions or Associations: Contact members who have requested VMB and make sure they have received their ballot and mailed it in.
Invite voters, members or constituents to rallies, voter mobilization efforts or association or community gatherings. Automated phone invitations are quicker, more convenient than traditional event invitations.
Listen to a sample: SEIU Local 1 rally invitation
- Political Campaigns: Invite voters to rallies and events with the candidate.
- Unions or Associations: Invite your members to events or encourage them to attend campaign events.
- Non-profits: Send out automated reminders to fundraising events or forums.
- Government: Send out invitations to community events, festivals, or open forums for your elected officials
community or emergency alerts
TSG can provide alerts to your community at a moment’s notice. Update the residents of your ward, district or municipality on issues of importance such as emergency response, evacuations, road closures or time-sensitive information.
For example, the City of Columbus, OH and the City of San Diego both used TSG to let their residents know of updates to their city-wide recycling programs.
Listen to a sample: City of Columbus, Ohio
Government: Alert residents of public safety,